Contributing to jekyll-mdl
The following is a set of guidelines for contributing to jekyll-mdl. These are just guidelines, not rules, use your best judgment and feel free to propose changes to this document in a pull request.
- You can create an issue here, and include as many details as possible with your report.
- Include the version of Jekyll you are using, the OS and the browser version and name.
- Include screenshots and animated GIFs whenever possible; they are immensely helpful.
- Include the behavior you expected and other places you've seen that behavior such as Emacs, vi, Xcode, etc.
- Check the web console for errors to include. If you can reproduce the error, use this approach to get the full stack trace and include it in the issue.
- Perform a cursory search to see if a similar issue has already been submitted.
- Please setup a profile picture to make yourself recognizable and so we can all get to know each other better.
- Include screenshots and animated GIFs in your pull request whenever possible.
- Follow the Material Design styleguides.
- End files with a newline.
- Please open an issue and reference this with your pull request
- See the pull request guide
Git Commit Messages
- Use the present tense ("Add feature" not "Added feature")
- Use the imperative mood ("Move cursor to..." not "Moves cursor to...")
- Limit the first line to 72 characters or less
- Reference issues and pull requests liberally
- Consider starting the commit message with an applicable emoji:
:art:when improving the format/structure of the code
:racehorse:when improving performance
:non-potable_water:when plugging memory leaks
:memo:when writing docs
:penguin:when fixing something on Linux
:apple:when fixing something on Mac OS
:checkered_flag:when fixing something on Windows
:bug:when fixing a bug
:fire:when removing code or files
:white_check_mark:when adding tests
:lock:when dealing with security
:arrow_up:when upgrading dependencies
:arrow_down:when downgrading dependencies
:shirt:when removing linter warnings
Pull request and Issue Styleguide
### DESCRIPTION The jekyll-mdl exploded my browser, some performance errors appear. ### Trace Here is the stack trace. ### STEPS 1. Make a bomb. 2. Activate the bomb. 3. Place the bomb near of your browser. 4. RUN!. 5. The browser exploded. ### EXPECTED The jekyll-mdl dont exploded my browser. ### REALITY The jekyll-mdl exploded my browser.