Intro to AngularJS
Slides and materials are hosted here.
In this workshop, you'll learn AngularJS, an MVC framework that was created by Googlers and is now one of the most popular frameworks. AngularJS helps you create large data-driven webapps with dynamic interfaces.
The workshop will be a mix of lectures and hands-on exercises in pairs. This workshop will be taught by [teacher, tiny bio].
You can review them online at a few places:
- HTML/CSS: Khan Academy's HTML/CSS course, Codecademy's HTML/CSS course, GDI SF HTML/CSS slides
- JS: Codecademy's JS course, Khan Academy's Intro to JS course, GDI SF JS slides
- DOM API: Khan Academy's "Making Webpages Interactive" course
- Your laptop (Mac, PC, or Linux are all okay) and charger.
- A modern web browser - either Chrome or Firefox.
- A text editor. We recommend Sublime Text 2 (free; available for Mac or PC) or Notepad++ (PC).
- Angular directives, controllers, services
- Debugging Angular apps
- Animation in Angular