CSS3 Selectors Follow-up
Thanks for attending the workshop, and thank you to our TAs [TODO:TA names] for being such great helpers. We’d love your feedback on the class in this survey, if you didn't already fill it out in class.
The slides will remain online at http://www.teaching-materials.org/css3-selectors/
If you go back through the slides, you can click through to links that we didn't cover in class. You can also read these articles for additional explanations of what we learned:
- Good explanation of child, descendant, and sibling selectors
- Another good explanation of advanced relational selectors
- Good overview of attribute selectors with examples of how you might use them
- Nth Master (gives examples of all sorts of formulas you can use to do amazing things with nth-child)
- Explanation of the difference between Nth-of-Type and Nth-Child
There are study groups every Wednesday through Women Who Code. Those are a great opportunity to work on exercises or your own personal blog/website. If you are working on your own, you can post questions in the GDI SF #help-desk channel.
Keep flex'ing those CSS muscles! :)