Slides and materials are hosted here.
In this workshop, you will learn CSS3 selectors and properties. With your new skills, you'll be able to write more powerful CSS selectors and use CSS properties to slickly style and animate your page.
The workshop will be a mix of lectures and hands-on exercises in pairs, and will be taught by [teacher X, tiny bio]. This is a great follow-up workshop for those who have attended our HTML/CSS workshop.
Attendees should be comfortable with HTML/CSS fundamentals (HTML tags and attributes, CSS selectors). That means that you either attended our HTML 101 workshop or that you learned those concepts online.
You can review them online at a few places:
- Your laptop (Mac, PC, or Linux are all okay) and charger.
- A modern web browser - either Chrome or Firefox.
- A text editor. We recommend Sublime Text 2 (free; available for both Mac and PC) or Notepad++ (PC).
- CSS attribute selectors
- CSS3 form pseudo-classes
- CSS3 Structural selectors
- CSS3 colors, borders, shadows
- CSS3 animations, transitions