Slides and materials are hosted here.
The workshop will be a mix of lectures and hands-on exercises in pairs, and will be taught by [teacher X, tiny bio]. This is a great follow-up workshop for those who have attended our JS intro workshop.
You can review them online at a few places:
- Your laptop (Mac, PC, or Linux are all okay) and charger.
- A modern web browser - either Chrome or Firefox.
- A text editor. We recommend Sublime Text 2 (free; available for both Mac and PC) or Notepad++ (PC).
- Object instances, properties, methods
- Using .prototype for OO in JS
- Extending objects