This plugin sends immediate push notifications to your iOS devices running OctoPod once a print has finished, bed reached target temp, bed cooled down or MMU requires user assistance. Push notifications when print is finished include a snapshot of the configured camera. If you have multiple cameras then you can include a snapshot of any of them. Even if the cameras are not connected to OctoPrint you can still include a snapshot of the camera.
This is the complete list of supported notifications:
- Print finished (includes camera snapshot)
- Bed warmed up to target temp for a period of time. Helps get smooth first layers
- Bed cooled down below specified threshold. Ideal to easily remove prints from bed
- Extruder cooled down below specified threshold. Ideal to know when to turn printer off
- Printer paused for user. This may happen when running out of filament or when doing manual multi color printing (M600)
- MMU requires user assistance (requires Prusa firmware)
- Firmware errors. Get security alerts like thermal runaway, probing failed, min temp error, max temp error, etc.
Install via the bundled Plugin Manager or manually using this URL:
Once plugin has been installed, go to Settings and under Plugins you will find a new entry OctoPod Notifications. You must complete the field Notification Server URL (use default value) and optionally complete the field Snapshot URL if you want a snapshot in the notification. Update Bed, MMU and other notifications as needed.
You can test the configuration before saving it by using the Send test notification button.
- Send notification when extruder (tool0) cooled down below threshold once print finished
- Added Swedish translation. Thanks Jonas Bohdén
- Send notification when printer paused for user
- Send notification for firmware errors (e.g. runaway temp, min temp error, max temp error, probing failed, etc.)
- Send notification when OctoPrint lost connection to printer
- Notifications are now displayed even if the iOS app was killed by user
- (bug fix) Not all iOS devices were receiving bed or MMU events
- (bug fix) Sometimes Print Finished notification is displayed twice
- (bug fix) Log level is not restored after a restart
- Send MMU Notification when user assistance is required. Requires Prusa firmware.
- Initial Release