Joakim Gebart gebart
- python-v4l2capture 18 Python extension to capture video with video4linux2 (fork of https://launchpad.net/python-v4l2-capture)
- hybrid-windump 3 hybrid-hack for graphics cards without a display: so far dumps a root window from one X-display into a window of another X-display.
- airfoils 2 Python library and tools for generating airfoils and wing cross-sections.
- arduino-sensors 2 Arduino library for interfacing with different sensors
- avr32-playground 2 WIP AVR32 code
Repositories contributed to
- RIOT-OS/RIOT 431 RIOT - The friendly OS for IoT
- eistec/contiki 0 A work in progress adding Mulle platform support to Contiki, the open source OS for the Internet of Things. Use the mulle-master branch for running on Mulle devices.
- RIOT-OS/riotdocker 0 Dockerfiles for creating build environment for building RIOT projects.
- jfischer-phytec-iot/RIOT 0 RIOT - The friendly OS for IoT
- contiki-os/contiki 1,404 The official git repository for Contiki, the open source OS for the Internet of Things
Contributions in the last year 792 total Jul 6, 2014 – Jul 6, 2015
Longest streak 15 days May 21 – June 4
Current streak 3 days July 4 – July 6
8 Pull Requests
- Open #3319 More warning fixes
- Open #3313 eINT/dINT fixes
- Open #3312 sys/transceiver: Replace eINT/dINT
- Open #3300 drivers/hih6310: Initial commit of HIH6310 driver
- Open #3298 kinetis: i2c: only send STOP in _i2c_stop(), handle "arbitration lost"-flag
- Open #3297 native: Add -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections to CFLAGS
- Open #3283 k60: Add workaround for errata e4218
- Open #3274 [experiment] travis: use Ubuntu 15.04 packages