Project 4 - Sugarfree Gallery
Introduction to Sugarfree Gallery
Come discover healthy, refined sugar-free recipes!
Sugarfree Gallery is a healthy recipe sharing site that does not allow the following ingredients in any of the recipes:
- All-Purpose Wheat Flour
- Most White Rice
- Refined Sugars
- Semantic UI CSS
- Semantic UI React
RESTful JSON API
- In the Github's repo click clone and copy URL
- Open terminal and enter
git clone + "URL here"
cdinto app and enter
npm ito install packages and components
cdinto client folder in app and
- Open a new terminal tab for each of the following and enter in command line:
Keeping track of the props, components, when to make components, when to make the component stateful or stateless.
- Add favorite button with a counter
- Be able to edit and update posts
- Facebook share button is not working
- Make tags into links and show on collection board
- In related content include words from description