Chrome extension to select and copy table cells.
- Hold Alt and drag to select cells.
- Hold Alt-Ctrl and drag to select columns.
- Copy selection (or the whole table) as seen on the screen (for Word)
- Copy as CSV or tab-delimited text (for Excel).
- Copy as HTML (for your website).
New in version 0.5
- Configurable hotkeys for cell, column, row and table selection.
- Capture mode: select with simple click and drag.
- Full support of framed documents.
- Popup information about selected cells.
- Swap (transpose) copy.
New in version 0.4
- New popup menu.
- Table search function.
- Configurable hotkey (Ctrl/Alt).
New in version 0.3
- Styled HTML export.
New in version 0.2
- CSV export.
- Better HTML export.
- Better support for weird table backgrounds (thanks apptaro).
- Overall speed improvement.