Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Experimental support for PBR materials (
dagon.graphics.materials.pbrclustered). PBR material backend works in linear space and outputs tonemapped value using Hable function. Current limitations are constant-based
roughnessparameters (no texture support for them) and no custom environment maps support (sky parameters are used for procedural environment map). Eventually these features will be implemented.
- HDR textures.
energyparameter for light sources.
- Transparency support for
BaseScene3Dnow provides all entities with default material.
- Dynamic scaling for particles.
- Better default colors for
- Improved shadows.
- Different attachement logic for entities - parent/child relation, camera-invariant, screen-invariant.
- Joystick support has been added to
EventManager. Games that use joystick must be shipped with
gamecontrollerdb.txtfile to automatically configure button mappings (otherwise mapping will be unpredictable).