GitHub Profile Widget
Plugin extension for GitHub API plugin for showing off GitHub profile in a widget.
The profile appearance mimics the profile page in GitHub. You just simply enter GitHub username and theme for the widget to show off the GitHub profile in a widget.
This plugin depends on GitHub API plugin. Make sure to install and activate that first.
Development of this plugin is done on GitHub. Pull requests are always welcome.
- This plugin depends on GitHub API plugin, so make sure it's installed and activated.
- Upload GitHub Profile Widget plugin to your blog's
wp-content/plugins/directory and activate.
- The widget is now available with the name GitHub Profile Widget in your Appearance > Widgets
Widget with "dark-background" theme rendered in twentyfourteen
Widget with "light-background" theme rendered in twentytwelve
- Removes octicons as it's now being registered by github-api plugin
- Enqueues styles only when the widget is active