Post to Gist
Post to GitHub Gist every time a post is saved.
This plugin provides the ability to save post into GitHub Gist every time a post is saved.
- Choose which post type is enabled.
- Saves post content as text file and post object (as JSON).
- Updates post also updates the Gist (creating Gist revision).
- Meta box which shows Gist associated with the post.
- Gist publicity follows post status.
Development of this plugin is done on GitHub. Pull requests welcome.
- Upload Post to Gist plugin to your blog's
wp-content/plugins/directory and activate.
- Go to writing settings,
/wp-admin/options-writing.phpand fill your GitHub username and access token. You can get personal access token in here. There's a test button to verify your access token.
Setting page, under Writings section, to set GitHub username and access token. Choose which post types are enabled for Post to Gist. There's test access token feature to make sure provided access token is valid.
Meta box where no Gist associated with the post yet.
Meta box where there's a Gist associated with the post.