Syntax highlighting theme for Sublime|TextMate etc.
Installation in SublimeText
- Download the files using the GitHub .zip download option
- Find your
Packagesdirectory using the menu item
Preferences -> Browse Packages...
- Copy the DownedRainbow.tmTheme into your Sublime Text
Packages/Color Scheme - Defaultdirectory
- Special Language Support
- Mustache templating
- Looks good in most, if not all langauges
- Diff tag support
- // Comments are first class code (they make themselves visibly known)
- Numbers are more bold
- Strings are burning red for clarity
- Language constructs are slightly altered so you know when you have it right (or wrong)
- Searching text found stands out
- Plugin support for SublimeLinter https://github.com/SublimeLinter/SublimeLinter
- Oh it's dark, but not totally black
Tested .... visually
CSS and LessCSS
(The MIT License)
DownedRainbow.tmTheme Copyright (c) 2013 Drew Wilson email@example.com
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the 'Software'), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED 'AS IS', WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.