A rich framework for building applications and services
hapi is a simple to use configuration-centric framework with built-in support for input validation, caching, authentication, and other essential facilities for building web applications and services. hapi enables developers to focus on writing reusable application logic instead of spending time building infrastructure, without getting in the way.
Current version: 8.0.x (release notes)
Lead Maintainer: Eran Hammer
- Any issues or questions (no matter how basic), open an issue.
- For a self-guided lesson on hapi, use Make Me Hapi.
- For a full application example, check out postmile.
- Information about the work-in-progress in the master branch:
- For discussions join the #hapi channel on irc.freenode.net.