Do0.ir is out of access.
cli tools for do0.ir
what is do0.ir
do0 is a good link shorter. can protect you from fishing links.
CLI abilities :
- easy to use short link
- just input your link... short link will copy to your clipboard
- support all type of shell ( even CMD :D )
download build from release ( or build it for yourself with --release flag)
move it to enviroment path ( windows :
"C:\Program Files" linux : look at
- also rename to
do0it's easier use :)
as a service (better way)
first step. for you this ability you must put the executable version in your startup ( if you want ) or run app and don't close it.\
copy link and press
program will short your link and will show notification after job finished. (it's a global hotkey)
- some information to how add app to system try or run app on startup :
- add to startup persian
- add to startup
- also if you have KDE or GNOME or XFCE it's easy to put it on startup setting.
- also if you are using i3 or other fucking minimal wm. you can put it on config file.
- also linux is good. and if your a linux user you can find a way.
Cli argument (old way)
we have 2 cli argument.
- LINK : it's your link
--no-service: this will cancel run as service mode.
usage example :
- do0.exe "https://google.com" - do0.exe "https://google.com" --no-service - do0.exe https://google.com --no-service
- tip : if your link has encoded character or space you must put it on double qoute.
developer usage :
cargo run YOURLINK_HERE
cargo build --release
- make windows release
- make linux release
- make mac release
- check input is url or not.
- handle do0 errors
- copy short link to clipboard
- short website link with a shortcut and copy to clipboard
- notification center (it's done but has a problem in windows 10)
- better Cli argument.
run in startup ( as service )(you can do it by yourself. with add it to startup)
- make installation package
- add system try icon
- hotkey changeable
- set private api key on config file
- make an local history (do0 has history but i don't want to use it)
- make a ui interface
- you can choice wich link shorter service you want to use. ( please tell me on issues. ) (for now i want goo.gl and g02.ir)
Thired party libraries
known issues :
- 1 - hotkey has problem on my linux (https://github.com/UnwrittenFun/hotkey-rs/issues/1)
- 2 - notifica will not work correct on windows 10 (https://github.com/frewsxcv/rust-notifica/issues/18)
- 4 - clipboard in linux will clean when proccess did finish (in --no-serve moce can't paste to clipboard.) (https://github.com/aweinstock314/rust-clipboard/issues/61)
as you wish :D