Catholic Diocese App
The Catholic Diocese App was created in 2011 by Jeff Geerling of Midwestern Mac, LLC, originally for the Archdiocese of St. Louis, MO, USA. The app was intended to help not only the St. Louis Archdiocese, but also any other diocese that wanted to build an App for iOS devices.
The Catholic Diocese App is licensed under an MIT/Expat license. See LICENSE.txt for more information.
The app is ready for adaptation to any dioceses' needs, though there are still a few features that we're working on to make it easier to adapt, and more fully-featured, such as a universal version of the app that will also work great on the iPad. Stay tuned to Open Source Catholic and to the Wiki pages of this project on GitHub for more info and updates.
You can follow development and progress on this app on GitHub and on Open Source Catholic:
- GitHub (iOS): https://github.com/geerlingguy/Catholic-Diocese-App
- GitHub (Android): https://github.com/geerlingguy/Catholic-Diocese-App-Android
- Open Source Catholic: http://www.opensourcecatholic.com/project/catholic-diocese-app
Please help us make this app even better!
- App originally created by Jeff Geerling in 2011.
- Original app development supported by the Archdiocese of St. Louis.
- Further improvements sponsored by Midwestern Mac, LLC, Open Source Catholic, the Jesuit Conference, etc.