Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
CHANGELOG for Visibility, by Jeff Geerling
Roadmap / Future Additions
Known Issues / Bugs:
- Ability to save preference to toggle file visibility on App open.
- Feature to simply allow user to 'Open Invisible File...' (instead of showing all invisible files)
- Ability to run Visibility as a menu bar service (without app running)
- There are no known bugs at this time.
- Process of showing/hiding files now uses NSTask instead of system() (for more reliablity).
- Fixed issues with restarting Finder in Mac OS X 10.8.
- Added menu items in Dock icon to allow file visibility change there.
- New App icon (more in conformance with Apple's HID guidelines for icons).
- Initial version of Visibility, submitted to Mac App Store in Jan. '11.
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.