The OpenQuake Engine is an open source application that allows users to compute seismic hazard and seismic risk of earthquakes on a global scale. It runs on Linux, macOS and Windows, on laptops, workstations, standalone servers and multi-node clusters.
|Jenkins (Python 2)||Travis CI (Python 3)|
Current stable version is the OpenQuake Engine 2.7 'Housner'. The documentation is available at https://github.com/gem/oq-engine/tree/engine-2.7#openquake-engine.
Documentation (master tree)
- OQ Commands
- Source Code/API Documentation
- Development Philosophy and Coding Guidelines
- Developers Notes
- Calculation Workflow
- Hardware Suggestions
- Continuous integration and testing
- Glossary of Terms
- Installing on Ubuntu
- Installing on RedHat and derivates
- Installing on other flavors
- Installing from sources
- Installing on a cluster
Running the OpenQuake Engine
The OpenQuake Engine is released under the GNU Affero Public License 3.
- Support forum: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/openquake-users
- Twitter: @gem_devs
- Email: email@example.com
- IRC: irc.freenode.net, channel #openquake
The OpenQuake Engine is developed by the Global Earthquake Model Foundation (GEM) with the support of