The OpenQuake Engine is an open source application that allows users to compute seismic hazard and seismic risk of earthquakes on a global scale. It runs on Linux, macOS and Windows, on laptops, workstations, standalone servers and multi-node clusters.
Current stable version is the OpenQuake Engine 2.3 'Degenkolb'. The documentation is available at https://github.com/gem/oq-engine/tree/engine-2.3#openquake-engine.
Documentation (master tree)
- Source Code/API Documentation
- Development Philosophy and Coding Guidelines
- Developers Notes
- Calculation Workflow
- Hardware Suggestions
- Continuous integration and testing
- Glossary of Terms
- Installing on Ubuntu
- Installing on RedHat and derivates
- Installing on other flavors
- Installing from sources
- Installing on a cluster
Running the OpenQuake Engine
The OpenQuake Engine is released under the GNU Affero Public License 3.
- Support forum: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/openquake-users
- Twitter: @gem_devs
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IRC: irc.freenode.net, channel #openquake
The OpenQuake Engine is developed by the Global Earthquake Model Foundation (GEM) with the support of
If you would like to help support development of OpenQuake, please contact us at email@example.com. For more info visit the GEM website at https://www.globalquakemodel.org/gem/organisation/partners/