Gemini makes REST API development faster with a Model Driven approach. You can create microservices, full backend web/mobile applications and MVPs in minutes with no code. Gemini uses Java and Spring, ready for agile enterprise environments.
Gemini is a backend REST framework to automatically create CRUD REST APIs from scratch starting from a simple Schema definition called Gemini DSL. Briefly Gemini automatically handles for you:
- Data Storage: creating all persistence stuff (tables, relations and so on)
- API controllers: creating common REST CRUD controllers for each DSL Entity
- Swagger API documentation: creating the openapi language-agnostic interface to RESTful APIs
- Authentication: by using Spring OAuth2 and JWT tokens
- API callbacks: to add business logic with ease
Quick Start & Documentation
To use Gemini take a look at the documentation.
Gemini is in early stage of development. The best way to contribute is to checkout the project and try it. Then we can speak about new features, improvements and roadmap on gitter or social platforms.
Apache License 2.0