development for machine yearning.
- CALIBRATION : for aligning robot space to projector space
- RobotGetData : initial programs for converting streamed robot axis angles to projection mapped quads (this is embedded in the render applications)
- Sc3getData : using supercollider to send amplitudes of the mics to processing (unused in performance)
- RobotRecorder : application for recording the robot's positions and writing it to a file, for use in playback later
- Render : contains rendering applications for use in performance. The final one, FreqCubes10_reactive, was the one used in performance 4/23/2014.