A modular administration toolset for Minecraft servers.
- Claims (user groups, in-world selection)
- Sleep Vote (player threshold sleep)
- Fancy Names (nicknames, random name color on join)
- Admin (mod-mode for administrators)
- Simple homes (throw enderpearl at feet to return to your bed)
- WIP: Command-based homes (unfinished)
Admin / Mod-mode
"Mod-mode" is a tool which helps server administrators seperate their survival gameplay profile and their moderation workflow.
/mod, an administrator can enter "mod mode". This
command switches to creative, flips their inventory to their last
admin inventory, and starts logging commands. From here the
moderator can freely teleport using standard commands to wherever
requires their attention. When the moderator has finished, they can
/done, which returns them to their original position,
back in survival, and with their previous survival inventory intact.
Claims are selected using the golden shovel and are linked to groups.
Groups may be created with
/group create Group Name; check the other
/group to invite members. Claims may be established
/claim command. You can also unclaim the current chunk