NeuroMem USB dongle (Brilliant) with 2 or 4 NM500 chips totalling 1,152 or 2304 neurons ready to learn and recognize patterns extracted from your signal, images, measurements and other data source.
Windows-based utility to test the good health of the dongle but also to experience with the neurons using simple Register Transfer Level transactions.
- C++ library to access the neurons through the NeuroShield USB-serial port
- Academic script to understand how to teach and query the neurons
- Note that this API is delivered for Windows. Adapting its souyrce code to Linux should just involve linking to the Cypress USB driver for Linux.
The NeuroMem USB dongle is compatible with the following tools from General Vision:
- NeuroMem Knowledge Builder for Training and Validation of a NeuroMem network on your datasets
- CogniPat SDK for generic pattern learning and recognition, with examples in C++, C#, Python, and MatLab
- CogniPat SDK for MatLab for generic pattern learning and recognition including examples on sound and image files
- CogniPat SDK for LabVIEW for generic pattern learning and recognition in LabVIEW
To read more, visit https://www.general-vision.com/tools/