Deployed to GitHub pages, directly from the
🥇 Kleros Ethereal Virtual Hackathon 🥇
- Will stay at home: https://twitter.com/marsxrobertson/status/1124572930275467264
- The Ethereal Hackathon: https://gitcoin.co/hackathon/ethhack2019/
- Medium blog post announcement: https://medium.com/gitcoin/the-ethereal-hackathon-4f5dc2eb56d6
- Gitcoin bounty: https://gitcoin.co/issue/kleros/hackathon/1/2824
- Deployed to GitHub pages: https://genesis.re/kleros-ethereal-virtual-hackathon/frontend
- The idea on Kleros forum: https://forum.kleros.io/t/self-commitment-in-todo-app/87
- ERC792 - Arbitrable standard
- ERC1497 - Evidence standard
- Communication channels: Kleros Slack hackathon channel + invite + Telegram
Video walkthrough (hackathon 7:15am quality)
Self Commitment App
It takes 30 days to build habit
You commit to do 30 workouts in 30 days.
Create a new challenge
- End to end
- Verified on Etherscan
- Uses the Arbitration and Evidence standards
Realistically speaking - it's a hackathon project, unlikely to be continued.
I already have some other ideas how to use Kleros. "Oracle as a Service" - human intelligence API to tell the factual state, knowing that rational game-theory incentives are in play on the Kleros side.
1. No surprises here
npm run ganache && npm run test
2. Check open issues
Actually if I was to report everything, there would be too many.
3. Local version of Truffle (required to run the tests)
Kleros reference implementation is using
pragma solidity ^0.4.15; it means there are some deprecated solidity features.
If you have
Truffle installed globally and run
truffle test IT WILL NOT WORK - the command will use gloablly installed
Truffle that in turn has a different version of
If you want to run tests (hint: you want to run tests) you should do
npm run test - in that way it will use locally installed
node_modules. It will compile, it will run.
4. Debugging unit tests
node --inspect-brk ./node_modules/truffle/build/cli.bundled.js test test/test_to_debug.js
5. Preserve credentials in MetaMask for interactions in the UI
Have the same mnemonic each time, to preserve account in MetaMask:
ganache-cli -m "____ ____ ____ ____"
6. Increase gasLimit to 8000000
Especially if you are using Remix.
Related, also ethereal hackathon project
Until recently I've never uploaded stuff to IPFS.
Now it is much simpler, go figure: https://genesis.re/kleros-metaevidence-metahash/
Consulting gigs and impactful work
Effective altruism. Exponential technologies.
I live in one of the most expensive cities on this planet and I'm open to extra work.