A Web Interface for Taskwarrior
A lightweight, Sinatra-based web interface for the wonderful Taskwarrior todo application.
ruby>= 1.9 (support for
ruby< 1.9 is very unlikely, but pull requests are gladly accepted).
gem install taskwarrior-web
This will install an executable called
task-web at your terminal to start it up. This will start the process,
background it, and open the URL in your browser.
It uses Vegas to make the Sinatra app into
an executable, so all options for Vegas are valid for
task-web -h for more options.
The current featureset includes:
- Viewing tasks sorted and grouped in various ways.
- Creating a new task with a due date, project, and tags.
- Editing and deleting tasks (only task >= 2.0).
task-webwill pull your
.taskrc) and use it to determine date formatting and when an upcoming task should be marked as "due".
- If you are on a Mac and use Fluid.app, you get a dock badge showing the number of pending tasks.
- Optional Basic HTTP Auth protection. To enable, set
To report a bug, use the Github issue tracker. Since
works with several different versions of
task, using many different
configurations, please include the output from
task _version and either the
task show or a copy of your
.taskrc file when filing a bug. This helps me reproduce bugs easier.
Here is an example of a good bug report.
This project is not developed by the Taskwarrior team. Obviously, taskwarrior-web extends Taskwarrior, but the projects are separate.