TrebleShot open-source file and text sharing application
Send and receive files over available connections with functionalities like being able to resume transfer when an error occurred. FAQ.
Get it on
- Pause and resume transfers even when an error is given
- Share multiple content from your video, photo, music and application libraries
- No internet connection is required: Set up a hotspot and connect to it using a QR code
- Share with multiple devices at the same time
- Share texts of any kind and save them to TrebleShot
- Share folders as they are for backup or any other purpose
- Light UI: Works faster than its rivals on low-end devices
- Speed-oriented: Minimal UI focusing on and optimized for speed
- Professional features: Network change handling, choosing network after speed measurement
- It is secure by allowing you to give extra permission to or block a device
If you value this work, you can help it. There are only a few methods that work in Turkey, you can use Bitcoin or install Google Play version to do so (In App Billing method) (taxes will apply).
Build from source notes
- Build tools: 28.0.3
- Support library: 28.0.0
- Gradle plugin: 3.2.0
- Android Studio: 3.2.0
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Norwegian Bokmål
Go to the translation page on Weblate to see all available languages, or to start a new translation. If you want to contribute to a language for the first time, please read this wiki. Languages are included here once they pass 87.5% translation threshold.
This application is licensed under GPL-2.0+