* Add .travis.yml to test coverage and 4 major ruby versions
Also allows to find closest/farthest X records, e.g. closests 3 records via by_distance.first(3)
* Deprecate as it's destructive and adds little/no value over a simple sort_by
allow versions of Rails above 3.0.x
* Useful for travis-ci.org and contributors
* e.g. bundle exec rake test DB=sqlite
*** Mocha deprecation warning: Change `require 'mocha'` to `require 'mocha/setup'`. *** Mocha deprecation warning: Test::Unit or MiniTest must be loaded *before* Mocha. *** Mocha deprecation warning: If you're integrating with a test library other than Test::Unit or MiniTest, you should use `require 'mocha/api'` instead of `require 'mocha'`.
Documentation correction: :km should be :kms
Sqlite Support. There are some tests in this but I could not verify them.
mistake - "buy" instead of "by"
* Dependencies less strict, especially Bundler
There is probably a more elegant solution but this works well enough for now.
Used callbacks to enable sqlite to perform cnecessary calculations.