Target Release: March 2018
- Review Actions vs Services - Is there a cleaner workflow?
- Editing via WFS-T.
- Make better the codes:
- Breakup more classes into more files, break down code to be more testable.
- Goal of 80% test coverage.
- Better ES6 interoperability - Add the ability to "import GmApplication" into a React project.
- Ability to use MVT and a Style URL to render a basemap layer.
Target Release: December 2017
- Settle on a logging framework.
- Fix some interaction rough spots:
- Upload dialog does not report failures or feature counts.
- Make buttons/styles more touch friendly in desktop application
- Select, identify, filter on
- Fine tuning some interface aspects. Matching highlight in the table and on the map (and maybe the sidebar) could be slick. Click vs hover might be nice too.
Target Release: Immediate
- Bug Fixes as available.