- Custom Wro Model Factory
- The factory uses a custom xml model file called wro-sources.xml which is based on the wro-sources.xsd schema. The documentation for writing the xml file is in the xsd file.
- Finally the model factory allows wro-sources.xml files to be included in a root wro-sources.xml file. This allows the wro-sources.xml to be kept in the module it applies to and just be included from the web-app module.
- A Less Compiler that can handle both css and less files.
- Other support classes for Wro Model Factory are included in this module (like ClosureDependencyUriLocator)
Wro4j Configuration Files
At the time of this writing there is a root wro-sources.xml file in web/src/main/webResources/WEB-INF/wro-sources.xml which includes:
- wro.properties - The wro configuration. See https://code.google.com/p/wro4j/wiki/ConfigurationOptions for the list and description of properties in the file.
- web/pom.xml - This file contains build/plugins/plugin plugin for wro4j which runs the minification and some minor checks on the wro4j configuration during a build. The intention is to catch any major configuration errors at build time.