Openlayers migration codesprint December 2019
Clone this wiki locally
- Remote or in Chambéry, Savoie, FR
- Discussion on https://gitter.im/geonetwork/core-geonetwork
Monday 2 to Friday 6 December 2019
- Florent Gravin
- Olivier Guyot
- Christophe Mangeat
- Francois Prunayre
- Michel Gabriël
- Anyone else ?
- Removing NGeo
- Updating to latest Openlayers version
- Add ESRI REST support https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/pull/3914 (EEA requirement)
- Fix issues with some WMTS https://gitlab.ifremer.fr/sextant/geonetwork/issues/53 (Ifremer requirement)
- Lazy loading of the map component
- Restore OL Cesium support
- Add samples for WFS indexing, WPS and some doc https://github.com/geonetwork/doc
- Update to latest ES - Done
- Merge with current master - Done
- Unit testing / Start ES, run tests - https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/integration-tests.html
- Doc / How to install?
- Build / Installer update
- docker run?
- Development branch: https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/tree/olupgrade
- Pull request: https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/pull/4236
- Development branch https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/tree/es
The following organizations have provided funding or in-kind contributions towards this activity.
Update: We currently are covering 14 days (out of 25)
Sprint budget is required for OSGeo Code Sprint funding request:
- Venue: Venue is being contributed in-kind
- Sprint Catering / Group Meal: 250 EUR - 4 days * 5 attendees * 25 EUR
- Accommodation: billeting is being provided
- Travel/Logistics: 250 EUR
GeoNetwork PSC requests 500 EUR towards this activity.