This repository contains the complete code of the android app geopaparazzi.
Notes on the file structure
- geopaparazzi.app contains the app, but is only a very small wrapper that extends the real application activity inside geopaparazzi_core. This is what you want to change to brand your own geopaparazzi app. Just change the colors, icon and style.
- geopaparazzi_core contains the geopaparazzi application logic.
- geopaparazzilibrary contains the reusable generic geopaparazzi android code.
- geopaparazzimapsforge contains the main mapsforge parts used.
- geopaparazzimarkerslib contains the markers app used for the sketches.
- geopaparazzispatialitelibrary contains the spatialite support part.
The WMS Nasa World Wind module
The WMS NWW module is kept in a a different repository and added to the build as a git submodule.
So the cloning of the repo to work with should be done through:
git clone --recursive https://github.com/geopaparazzi/geopaparazzi and then build the package.