Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Meetings 2018 10 01
- review of previous meeting actions
- debrief of pycsw 3 roadmap / dev meeting
- other business
@kalxas, @capooti, @allixender, @tomkralidis, @francbartoli (mid-way)
- pycsw / GeoNode common model discussed at GeoNode meeting in Dar
- need to discuss in context of CSW4 (DCAT)?
- @capooti to advise at next GeoNode meeting
- we need a core model based on lessons learned/examples from pycsw, GeoNode, HHypermap, geocatalogo, QGIS
- pycsw 3 roadmap / dev Athens meeting https://github.com/geopython/pycsw/wiki/2018-pycsw-3-roadmap-dev-meeting
- continue to consider minimum requirements
- SQLite (no FTS)
- PostgreSQL (PostGIS) + FTS
- PostgreSQL + external index
- ES only
- should pycsw 3 support CSW 2.x?
- should we keep MySQL support?
- OWSLib needed for new parsers, clients as well
- A1: @capooti / @kalxas to table common model at next GeoNode meeting
- A2: @tomkralidis to report back from CSW4 SWG meeting
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.