Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
From @ingenieroariel (2018-04-04)
- I want pycsw to help me go from a folder of ISO or Dublin core metadata records on a folder structure to one big geojson seq document.
- I want pycsw to be installable with zero additional dependencies.
- I want pycsw to serve that big geojson seq document in a way that is compatible with WFS3 and STAC, even if it is slow.
- I want pycsw to offer me the possibility of indexing that big fat geojson sequence document on a file based database like rocksdb and provide flexible full text search and geometry predicates for searching the catalog.
- I want pycsw to view any geojson file as a catalog of particular features and serve them as wfs3 with no expectation of minimal fields except those defined by the geojson spec.
- I want pycsw to be able to serve subsets of collections of objects (maps) with enough metadata to initialize a slippy map without additional requests to the main servers. This can be TMS links, vector tile links, default bbox, srid, list of enabled / disabled layers, tree based layer list.
- I want pycsw to provide direct links to cloud optimized geotiffs on it's catalog and mark them correctly
- I want pycsw to support relative links to static data living in the geojson index folder.
- I want pycsw to easily dump a 50GB metadata index file from a disk to a client, with resumable abilities.
- I want xml parsing to be optional
- I want fancy indexing to be optional
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.