Brackets Notes Extension
Extension for Brackets that allows the user to easily add and manage notes, with Markdown support.*
* This small extension was firstly developed for my personal projects' needs but I thought I should share for anyone that might find it useful.
Tested with Brackets Sprint >=37
- Under main menu select Help > Show Extensions Folder
- Git clone this repository inside the "user" folder.
- Under main menu select File > Extension Manager...
- Search for "Notes"
- Click "Install"
How to use
- Under main menu select View > Notes or use the shortcut
Nor click the "Notes" icon on the extension toolbar to open the Notes Panel.
- Click on the "NEW NOTE" button to open the dialog, type your note and click "Save".
- You can edit a note by clicking on the "Edit" icon or delete it by clicking on the "X" icon.
- Drag and drop notes to reorder them.
- At the time being all notes are stored to Web Storage.
The extension is translated in the following languages:
- English (default)