- GeoServer upgraded from 2.8 to 2.12.1
- GeoNetwork upgraded from 3.0 to 3.4.1
- User interfaces now displayed with your user's favorite language
- A smart way to download and install geOrchestra, using the smallish
- Support for Debian 9
Many thanks to those who made it possible, either through funding, or patches !
- GeoServer 2.12.1 - #1847
- GeoNetwork 3.4.1 - #1611
- Use the preferred language, as advertised by the browser - #589
- mapfishapp - new "backgrounds" addon - #1156
- mapfishapp - add ability to export a feature as WKT - #1741
- mapfishapp & extractorapp: prevent browser warning about flash plugin - #902
- mapfishapp - improved the metadata querier compatibility with the CSW spec - #1785
- mapfishapp - enable text selection in gridviews - #1754
- mapfishapp - disable editing for aggregate layers - #1369
- mapfishapp - annotation addon - add opacity handler for polygons - #1862
- proxy - homogeneized 503 page which does not request the header - #1755
- console - translated placeholders - #1764
- docker - switch to postgresql 10 - #1853
- support for Debian 9 (Stretch)
- mapfishapp - fixed the results panel logic when querying aggregated layers - #1845
- mapfishapp - fix getfeatureinfo on layers served from /geoserver/ns/ows - #1731
- mapfishapp - metadata on map creation - #1844
- mapfishapp - fixed the buffer size - #1833
- mapfishapp - fixed the KML axis inversion when importing files - #1774
- mapfishapp - GetCapabilities shall not send FORMAT=image/png - #1757
- extractorapp - restored the possibility to anonymously extract data - #1797
- geonetwork - fix incorrect ressource caching - #1729
- ogc-server-statistics - reopen the JDBC connection if closed - #1763
- docker ldap - fix file permissions for indexing - #1765
- console - fix editing of orgs with a point at the end of the name - #1770
- ... and many more !
- the downloadform module, which was not compatible with GeoNetwork 3 anymore,
and rarely used.
- the server-deploy groovy scripts, which were obsoleted by the docker hype.
- the catalogapp module, which was shiny compared to the GeoNetwork 2 UI, but
less relevant since we integrated GeoNetwork 3.
- the older ldapadmin privateui interface, which was replaced by the console.