A SIMBL plugin that adds Last.fm Love, Ban and Tagging capabilities to Spotify.
- Download and install SIMBL
- Download the latest version of Lastify
- Put the Lastify.bundle file into your /Users/your-username-here/Library/Application Support/SIMBL/Plugins directory
- Add edit and remove Last.fm tags for the track you're listening to in Spotify
- Love the track you're listening to in Spotify on Last.fm
- Ban the track you're listening to in Spotify on Last.fm
- User interface integrated into Spotify
- Securely stores authentication details in the KeyChain (so you don't have to log into Last.fm every time)
Still to do
- Handle specific errors from Last.fm API (e.g. expired auth tokens should be automatically removed from the KeyChain and re-requested from Last.fm)
Lastify uses the famfamfam Silk icon set. See famfamfam.com for more information.