Chrome DevTools extension for debugging Lavaca apps. Adds a Lavaca tab to chrome dev tools that allows you to visualize view hierarchy, inspect models, and view defined routes. This extension also adds a view and model sidebar to the elements panel for quick debugging.
Chrome Web Store
- Clone the repository
- Visit chrome://extensions in chrome
- Make sure Developer mode is checked
- Click on 'Load unpacked extension...'
- Choose the folder of the cloned repo
- Close and re-open developer tools if it's already open
Exposes two variables to the console
$viewThe current view in the selected elements scope. Defaults to the view on the highest layer.
$modelThe current view's model in the selected elements scope. Defaults to the model of the view on the highest layer.