Monokai Dark theme for Processing for Mac and Windows. Easier on the eyes, with the Monokai/Sublime classic colours.
- Go to Documents > Processing and rename preferences.txt to preferencesOld.txt (this is just so you don't lose them if something goes wrong)
- Copy preferences.txt from this repo into that folder
- Go to Applications, find Processing.app, right click and choose 'Show Package Contents'
- Go to Contents > Java > lib and rename theme.txt to themeOld.txt
- Copy in theme.txt from this repo
- Open Processing et voila! (If Processing was already running you will need to close it and open it again to see changes)
Pull requests greatly received.