Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Fixed huge bug with multiple listeners registering in player and recorder...
- Fixed scrolling functionality.
- Added dragging functionality.
- Fixed various play/record issues.
- Fixed bug crashing output with unescaped characters
- Recordings automatically saved to current directory in the file chooser
- Fixed a bug that prevented any actions occurring after playing a recording
- Auto minimize and maximize when recording and playing
- Changing icons
- Fixed numerous crash bugs
- Changed some global variables to local
First release of Macro Recorder. The .jar only runs properly if run with java.exe (from console) as opposed to javaw.exe through double-clicking. Lame, I know. Other than that, works fine.
- global keyboard and mouse listening and recording
- save recordings to specified file
- play back recordings saved anywhere on drive
- ESC key to stop either processes while running