Nyuki Android Lock Cracker
Nyuki Android Lock Cracker (androidlockcracker) is a python script capable of cracking and generating the default Android lock hashes for PIN, Password and Gesture screen locks. It offers a number of options when cracking a hash, such as password length, character restrictions, wordlist and gridsize. It can be used to retrieve a device's password given that access to the hash files is available.
- Crack PIN, complex password or gesture screen lock hashes
- Generate custom PIN, password or gesture screen lock hashes
- Bruteforce and wordlist cracking
- Specify password length or length range
- Specify alpha, numeric, symbols or combinations for cracking (default: numeric)
View more info at Silensec's Website here