EOSC 350: Environmental, Geotechnical and Exploration Geophysics I
Principles of geophysical survey design, data acquisition, processing and interpretation with emphasis on near-surface problems. Magnetic, seismic reflection/refraction, electromagnetic and ground penetrating radar surveys. Case history analysis of environmental and geotechnical problems.
Your name and team number for TBL assignments can be found here: Teams 2019
- Mon Wed Fri 13:00-14:00 in ESB 2012
- Section L1A: Mon 15:00-17:00 in EOS Main 203
- Section L1B: Tue 13:00-15:00 in EOS Main 203
- Devin Cowan: firstname.lastname@example.org, ESB 4035 then turn right
Office hours: contact the instructors via email to set up an appointment. Please include 'EOSC350' in the subject line.
- Lucas Fabbri: email@example.com
Office hours: contact the TA's by e-mail or in person for availability. Please include 'EOSC350' in the subject line.
.. toctree:: :maxdepth: 1 content/schedule content/assignments content/resources content/lecture_videos