A requirement for this library is to depend as less as possible on external libraries. This library aims at being *lean and mean*.
Current stable version is 1.7.0 (Changelog).
Using the library
Working with Maven
In order to include the lib and its dependencies in a Maven project, the repository to point at is this one:
<repository> <id>GeoSolutions</id> <url>http://maven.geo-solutions.it/</url> </repository>
and the dependency tag for your pom is as follows:
<dependency> <groupId>it.geosolutions</groupId> <artifactId>geoserver-manager</artifactId> <version>1.7.0</version> </dependency>
GeoServer Compatibility Matrix
Here you can find some examples.
Additional documentation can be found here.
If you like to build geoserver-manager by yourself, please take a look to the Building instructions.
The Maven generated site can be found here.
Javadocs can be found here.
- User mailing list: https://groups.google.com/group/geoserver-manager-users
- Devs mailing list: https://groups.google.com/group/geoserver-manager-devs
Here is a short howto on how to contribute to the project.
GeoServer-Manager is open source and licenced under the MIT License.
Funding and Contributions
This library draws its essence from the efforts endured inside GeoSolutions in various projects. Funding, feedback and/or code contributions have come over time from the following organizations:
- Initial funding has been provided by UN FAO CIOK department.
- Code has been contributed by the UN FAO FI Department (as part of FIGIS developments)
- Code has been contribute under the FP7 iMarine Project
- Funding has been provided by the NATO CMRE Centre for various improvements
- Funding and feedback has been provided by DLR and Eumetsat for improving support of spatiotemporal mosaics