- Add hotkey options for pens and tools.
- Add a button to pan (move) inks.
- Add a button to temporarily hide inks.
- Add an option to enable pen and tool hotkeys in mouse pointer mode.
- Allow dragging the toolbar (default is off, experimental).
- Fix a visual bug on rim of semi-transparent inks.
- Fix missing inks around the toolbar when the toolbar is moving.
- Fix disappearing and random appearing of small tail of inks.
- Fix the default position of the toolbar when the Windows taskbar is on top of screen.
- The global hotkey now switches between mouse pointer mode and the last used pen.
- Fix pointer mode on specific multiple display configurations.
- Hide forms from alt-tab switcher (contributed by kohanyirobert).
- Fix snapshot on specific multiple display configurations (thanks to pubpub-zz).
- Fix some multiple display related issues (thanks to pubpub-zz).
- Add an option in config.ini to immediately close after snapshot (contributed by pubpub-zz).
- Add options window.
- Add a global pen width control panel which, if enabled, overrides width setting of each pen.
- Add hotkeys for each tool during drawing (contributed by MrBricodage).
- Add a crosshair mouse cursor during taking snapshot.
- Save undo history when exit drawing, for restoring inks after accidental exit.
- Add a new visual tell of which pen is selected.
undo (new feature).
save snapshot files (new feature).
change pen icons.
fix incorrect snapshot area when the DPI setting is not at 100%.
fix a crash that occurs rarely at the first stroke.