Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Slightly reduce the size of canvas to unblock mouse interaction with hidden (as well as non-hidden) windows taskbar.
- Polish language. (contributed by Jacek Zebrowski)
- Czech language. (contributed by DžejPý)
- Add hotkey options for pens and tools.
- Add a button to pan (move) inks.
- Add a button to temporarily hide inks.
- Add an option to enable pen and tool hotkeys in mouse pointer mode.
- Allow dragging the toolbar (default is off, experimental).
- Fix a visual bug on rim of semi-transparent inks.
- Fix missing inks around the toolbar when the toolbar is moving.
- Fix disappearing and random appearing of small tail of inks.
- Fix the default position of the toolbar when the Windows taskbar is on top of screen.
- The global hotkey now switches between mouse pointer mode and the last used pen.
- Fix pointer mode on specific multiple display configurations.
- Hide forms from alt-tab switcher (contributed by kohanyirobert).
- Fix snapshot on specific multiple display configurations (thanks to pubpub-zz).
- Fix some multiple display related issues (thanks to pubpub-zz).
- Add an option in config.ini to immediately close after snapshot (contributed by pubpub-zz).