Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Gephi: How to convert Citation Network to co Citation Netwrok In Gephi
It is possible to convert a citation graph to a co-citation graph in Gephi. It can be done as follows
- Add a type column in edge file and fill all edges with "Undirected"
- Import node and edge files in to Gephi
- Add a Type column to nodes to Bloean
- Make cited article type 1 and citing articles 0
- Use multimode network projection
- In multimod projection window click load attributes left matrix--->0-1 right matrix-->1-0 remove edges remove nodes directed The problem was related to multimodal netwrok projection add in. It do not work with directed graphs.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.