Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- flip the graph horizontally or vertically (Geometric transformation plug-in)
- tree layout
- hyperbolic layout (see this thread)
- bipartite (and multipartite) graph layout (see this thread and this one)
- Option to size meta-nodes according to the #nodes having a specific attribute value. Currently, it is according to #nodes.
- Add the support of edge weight in the centrality measures: betweenness, closeness, eccentricity. [issue #557]
- When computing Shortest Paths, add an option in the metrics panel to save the paths in a new attribute column (of type String List).
- Zoom in / Zoom out
- A lasso type selection
- Painter Tool, color applies incrementally, good idea ?
- Ability to move nodes selected with the Rectangle Tool.
- Pruning: removing all but the top edges per node
- Ability to add node and edge attributes in editing window
- Invert selection, add to selection, subtract from selection, intersect with selection
- Select a component by clicking on its node
- Node Eraser: removing nodes under the cursor's click surface; the diameter of the surface is variable (like Photoshop)
- Edge Eraser
- Hops/traversal depth: hide nodes beyond the limit of hops from a selected node.
- Edit edge
- Add an eye dropper for picking colors directly from other nodes
- Group a node and all the nodes it's connected to
- Local layout on a given group (see forum topic)
- Local layout on selected nodes
- Undo last action
- Edge painter
- Supports list attributes
- Keep edges with a particular rule on source node and another rule on target node. (not sufficiently defined)
- Allow creation of a filter over a variable max distance parameter from a specific node. i.e: Filter all the nodes within a distance of X starting from node N. (Although the heatmap allows highlighting it doesn't allow filtering nor max distance variation).
- video recoding, with output either video format or a series of PNG [issue #558]
- autosave the current project every xx minutes
- Support for hyperedges
- Create adjacency matrix from Graph
- Our nodes of graph should support multi shapes. For example circle or Cafe24 screenshots triangle.
- I want to draw the nodes of graph in the pie-chart shap to explain the overlpping partition of the network . The fractions of a pie-chart shows the probility of a node belonging to different communities. If anyone knows how to achieve the gole please contact me: email@example.com
- Fullscreen mode with only the graph, and maybe the timeline.
- Option to disable fast pan on Graph window using right-click on the mouse.
- Reorganize tools groups (see forum topic)
- Write "Require reboot" on settings panels
- Copy/paste from an opened Excel file
- Option to correlate the drag of a group node to its children (see forum topic)
- Widgets to zoom in/out, rotate and incline the graph view in Overview.
- Copy/Paste selection in Edit menu
- Shortcuts to pan ("spacebar") and zoom ("z") (see forum topic)
- Merging the Selection and Move tools
- Search panel added as a Viz addon (like Hierarchy) to search nodes on their ID and Labels. The user can browse the results with Prev/Next buttons. The search supports regular expressions.
- Nodes as images, loaded from URI attributes
- Background image
- Keep ratio in screenshots
- Allow linebreaks for better readability of long text labels see this post on forum
- Palette support. For example, the partitioning tool can sometimes suggest a large number of partitions. It would be great if the colors could be chosen from a predefined palette to make visualizations more pleasant.
- Hide edge labels based on selection, like nodes
- Dynamic Graph SQL see this post on forum
- Access DB connector
- Import Pajek vector files to support attributes
- Import Pajek partition files
- JPG export
- Option to force re-casting attributes instead of using string by default (useful when type is not well defined in file)
- Merge parallel edges in dynamic mode, in GEXF import
- Export SVG with 3D/Shaded nodes as in Pajek
- merging 2 partitions and assigning all the nodes the color that nodes of the chosen partition have.
- Supports list attributes
- Display color and size columns (not by default).
- Display the "Settle" value of nodes (not by default).
- Join external tabular data (spreadsheet) using any column into gephi.
- Cartography maker with automatic legend (colors, sizes) + title and paragraph of description
- Choosing text position [issue #560]
- Palette controller - save user palette
- "Absolute" node size and edge width to allow comparisons between graphs (respect of scales in parameters)
- Gremlin integration (see this thread)
- Plug-in to manage external tools so that one can call an external program and re-use the results, like in CIShell
- Binding to R like in Visone
- When uninstall, option to keep preferences (see InnoSetup options)
- Use Maven for building (advantage: built-in dependency management for additional libs)? (see this GSoC proposal)
- script to execute before commit, which check if a module has been changed to increment its version inside Module/manifest.mf
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.