This PHP wrapper library is used to collect data from the undcoumented Habbo API.
The project requires PHP 5.3 or higher and uses the Composer autoloader and PSR-4 standard.
example.php file on how you could use this library.
How to use it
- Add the Composer package to your package.json file:
- On the page you want to use it add
- Create a HabboParser and construct it with the Habbo domain extension "com", "com.br", "de" etc.
- Create a HabboAPI instance and inject the HabboParser in the constructor
<?php // Include the Composer autoloader include 'vendor/autoload.php'; // Shortcut for the FQN use HabboAPI\HabboAPI; use HabboAPI\HabboParser; // Create new Parser and API instance $habboParser = new HabboParser('com'); $habboApi = new HabboAPI($habboParser); // Find the user 'koeientemmer' and get their ID $koeientemmer = $habboApi->getHabbo('koeientemmer')->getId(); // Collect all the profile info $profile = $habboApi->getProfile($koeientemmer);
- April 4th, 2016 - v2.2.0 - Added better exception handling, you can now catch
- March 17th, 2016 - v2.1.1 - Add/fix support for
uniqueIdin Room objects
- February 25th, 2016 - v2.1.0 - Added getGroup and group member functionality
- February 10th, 2016 - v2.0.2 - Changed cookie for JS detection
- December 26th, 2015 - v2.0.1 - Fix for the cookie needed for Photos
- December 10th, 2015 - v2.0.0 - Added Photos to API and implemented a Profile entity (Release notes)
- December 4th, 2015 - v1.0.7 - Adds new attributes to Room entity
- November 30th, 2015 - v1.0.6 - Small fixes to Room entity and better exception handling.
- October 27th, 2015 - v1.0.5 - Allow parseHabbo() to use either Habboname or HHID. Also adds some stability to the Group entity
- October 25th, 2015 - v1.0.3 - Throws exception if Habbo API replies with error and removed the
HabboAPIdirectory for idiomatic packagist standards.
- October 12th, 2015 - v1.0.2 - Removed server IP, upgraded PHPUnit and tests, expanded on example.php
- March 30th, 2015 - v1.0.1 - Added hasProfile and more stable example.php
- March 28th, 2015 - v1.0.0 - Created first tagged release, includes Travis CI and Packagist integration.
- Clone the project
- Verify the install by running
phpunitor opening the
example.phppage on a PHP server