Trails Plugin is a SportTracks plugin allows analysis of data in SportTracks by trail without modifying activity data.
Trails plugin is all about comparing parts 'trails' in activities.
- A daily activity page called 'Trails'.
- Different trails can both start and end in the same place, but have different points that they go through.
- Compare multiple trail results, for one or many activities.
- Compare to reference activity.
- Compare Splits.
Features explained - the feature list is very long, some features are not even documented.
- Latest recommended version from SportTracks Plugin Page
- Latest releases, including beta GitHub
- Releases in 2014: Bintray
- Before 2014: Google Code Contains versions for SportTracks 2 too, but functionality is limited.
Patches are welcome. See Developers wiki for hints to get started.
This project was previously hosted at Google Code: http://code.google.com/p/trails