Make test panel settings save
Optimizations on auto-save setting checking in Revisions as suggested by...
* Now settings doesn't slow everything down anymore.
Scroll to file in tree when revealing
… there is no revision model.
… by @javruben Changes: - Instead of checking the settings model every time, now there is a variable `this.isAutoSaveEnabled` permanently set that gets set upon `settings.load` event - `this.isAutoSaveEnabled` changes in case the settings changes, through `settings.save` event
Moved the inspector output to its own pane
Implemented option to clear output on run
* fixes view menu giving an error when no file is shown
* Enabling to always be able to add a run config
* Fixed ace not showing up in debug panel
* Fix dragging of dock panels
* Fix problem with bg of tabs getting out of tab area
… Therefore we'll need to serialize it" This reverts commit 836fe31.
* Gotofile is now over console
* Fix for theme loading (while ace is still loading the theme)
Socket requires all errors to be thrown at it to be a string.