- Get the parent
- Get the scope
- Get an array of all children objects
- Get an array of all descendants objects
- Allow the execution of a selector based selection
- Allow transversal based on walking
- returning it back to the Mozilla parser api (a toJSON method is provided)
- Make it enviroment undependant by using a build script(minimum support should be ES5)
For the moment I test all things 1 after the other after I create them by executing tests/index.js in node.js.
There aren't any :(.
The project is more a proof of concept for now then a useable project. What is needed shortly??
- All nodeTypes should be added.
- the '.has(...)' selectorType should be added.
- '.isboolean','.isString',... selectorTypes should be added.
- The scope Object should do something usefull