This is my "prod" for Powershell scripts.
To install the modules:
- Choose "Download Zip" at the top of this page.
- Extract the zip.
- Double click the "install-modules.bat" file inside the "Other" folder. This script will:
- Copy the folders from the zip to your Modules path
- Copy the import-module command to your clipboard that loads the modules.
- Pull up your Powershell profile and assume that you will paste in my clipboard command (save and close notepad).
- Launch Powershell.
At this point you may want to run
Get-Command -Mod gw* to see what all imported.
You may be wondering, "What is with all these 'gw' prefixes?" Well the reason I do this is because 'ActiveDirectory' is a pretty generic name for a module. Also, Mr. Powershell, Don Jones, and many others taught me early on to put prefixes in names and it just kinda stuck with me.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please send me a message and thanks for stopping by. DISCLAIMER: Please do not use these scripts in a production environment without reading them over first. Please see the MIT license for more information.