IROS 2019 submission 5 supporting materials
Datasets and code to replicate experiments of Krajnik et al.: Predictive and adaptive maps for long-term visual navigation in changing environments
In this section, we present how to execute scripts to replicate the experiments performed.
- Download datasets to some directory.
- Get the code, i.e. iros_2019_pred_ada_map branch from github.
- Compile the code, source the workspace, run roscore.
- Edit the script process.sh in the directory /iros_2019_pred_ada_map. If you want to replicate all experiments, make sure that all if statements are true, resp.
1 == 1. These statements switch on or off the individual experiments described in the paper.
- Go to the directory /stroll_bearnav.
- Execute the script process.sh, which is stored in a folder /iros_2019_pred_ada_map. The first argument is the dataset directory. Make sure it is without the last slash. For example
- Results (also graphs) can be found in the created folder results.